Further Reading on Transcending Religious Borders
Recommendations from Trend Essayist Philip Jenkins
Philip Jenkins is distinguished professor of history at the Institute for Studies of Religion at Baylor University.
- Afe Adogame, The African Christian Diaspora (Bloomsbury, 2013)
- John Allen, The Future Church: How Ten Trends are Revolutionizing the Catholic Church (New York: Doubleday, 2009).
- Jehu Hanciles, Beyond Christendom: Globalization, African Migration and the Transformation of the West (Orbis Books, 2009)
- Philip Jenkins, The Next Christendom 3rd edition (Oxford University Press, 2011)
- Ruth Marshall, Political Spiritualities: The Pentecostal Revolution in Nigeria (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2009)
- Pew-Templeton Global Religious Futures Project, The Future of World Religions